| || || |
Welcome NEW ClearTrack Districts
School at Northeast recently converted from IEP Direct for the 2012-2013 school year. Their users find ClearTrack 200 much more intuitive and user-friendly.
Ilion is scheduled for a conversion from IEP Direct for the 2012-2013 school year.
Interested in seeing why teachers say ClearTrack is easier to use? Call to schedule a demo!
LOOKING FOR NEW TESTIMONIALS
We would love to hear what our users think of ClearTrack 200 or RTI Edge. Please click here to send us your testimonial.
PRESCHOOL MEDICAID FOR COUNTIES
Counties in New York State can now take advantage of our Medicaid billing system to help manage and track Preschool Medicaid claims. A customized system just for counties has been purchased by Cattaraugus County.
Counties can now take advantage too:
- Maintain compliance with New York State Medicaid-In-Education
- Reduce/eliminate the cost of additional Medicaid Claiming Systems
- Reduce data entry burden by having providers directly enter claims with ease
- Easily access/import Preschool IEPs
THANK YOU RTI EDGE USERS
We would like to thank all of our RTI Edge users who participated in our recent online product survey. We truly appreciate all of your feedback. As a result of the survey, there are several enhancements/modifications that have been made over the summer release to make the product even easier to use. We hope you find the enhancements beneficial during the 2012-2013 school year.
DID YOU KNOW?
Favorites Button – can be changed by the user to list specific screens that the user visits frequently. Go to Main Menu and click the Preferences button for setup.
Recommended Programs/Services – set defaults for services that will always populate Direct/Indirect, Setting, Location, Ratio, and Minutes for any user by going to Main Menu | Control | Tables | Services and editing the service record.
Title I Funding – can be tracked and reported to Data Warehouse from RTI Edge on one easy-to-use Funding management screen.
Contact your local RIC to learn more!
Interested in sharing news with other users? e-mail us.
RELEASE 4.11 IS NOW AVAILABLE
Release 4.11 contains many new enhancements.
Some highlights from the Release include:
- County Preschool Medicaid Billing Product
- ICD-9 codes for Medicaid
- New RTI Other Assessment for mass input of District Wide, Evaluations/subtests, and State Test
- Enhanced RTI Class List screens
- New Item Analysis Tracking for Universal Screening Tests
- Seamless transfer of Universal Screening data from RTI Edge to ClearTrack
- New screen for mass printing IEP’s
- New Finalized Document Report
- Ability to inactivate a Parent/Guardian
*Click the 4.11 highlights button for a full list of highlights.
We are on Facebook!